Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Vworker is NOT Just for SAHMs

Just found out my brother used to work for Vworker when it was called Rent-a-Coder. Funny, huh? He is a computer whiz -- very unlike his sister, who is still learning my way around.

But the point is, stay-at-home moms are not the only ones who can benefit from vworker's site. Do you just want a part-time income to supplement a full-time job? Or do you want to work just to support your chocolate cravings? LOL Whatever your desire is, I believe Vworker is the place to go!

I was also thinking about students. Especially when your life is so full of studying and being part of school activities, wouldn't it be swell to have a flexible job to support some of your extracurricular endeavors? Look to Vworker because no degree is needed! No experience is even needed to get started -- and what other job can claim that? The problem with many jobs in today's economy is that you need one of two things: a degree or experience. How do you get experience without a job? Try vworker -- I think you will love it!

2 comments:

  1. Hm...I've never heard of them! I didn't see a link in your post, so I got it for you:

    VWorker

    Did your brother do ok with them?

    The reason I'm asking is if they are legit, I may want interview them for my radio show.

    Have a great weekend!

    P.S., your comments seem to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vworker is legit! I'm not sure how my brother did, but I have received checks from them and they have all gone through! The CEO of Vworker was interviewed on CBS and you can watch a clip of the interview on the site. The links here below my title and to the left of the blog should work.

    ReplyDelete