Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Working....with Kids!

I will admit that sometimes it can get a little hectic, balancing work, kids, husband, bills, etc. I will admit that it can get overwhelming at times. Sometimes I need to take a deep breath and remember why I am doing this!

Last summer, I also babysat three other kids full-time. I hadn't had my baby yet, but we had 5 kids here, ages 7,5,3,2 and almost 1. And yes, I worked!!!! Again, with the flexibility and ease of Vworker, I was able to do this.

Another aspect of being pregnant and working -- you can take as little or as much work on as you want. I quit working at the end of November by simply not bidding on any jobs. I didn't go back to work until the end of January. My baby was born in the beginning of December.

I have had occasions where I have had to work while my kids were awake, to meet a deadline (or so I can take a nap later myself : ) ) My oldest daughter, at age 2, thought it was great fun to sit in my room and bang away on an old keyboard and pretend she was 'working'.

Kids are observant. I would often snack while I worked (esp. when pregnant). My daughter soon started calling it "Mom's Working Candy".

I am so positive that any mother can make a go with Vworker. Please, feel free to ask questions -- I want to help! This has truly been an incredible opportunity for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment