Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Its Flexible

So some people may think I'm absolutely crazy. After all, I have 3 kids 3 and under and I work from home!!! But you know what? With Vworker, it is totally flexible and easy to do.

If I would have achieved my first 'work at home dream', I would have been doing medical coding from home. However, I am sure they would have required a certain number of hours or a certain number of claims filed each day. With Vworker, I can set my own hours, and as long as I meet my deadlines, it does not matter when I work. One employer that I work with frequently that trusts me and likes my work doesn't even set deadlines for me, so it is truly 100% flexible work.

Some days, for example, when I have wanted a nap -- I have taken one! Then I would work that night, or double my efforts the next day. Even if you have a deadline, such as two weeks, you can still finish your work any time during that timeframe. If you want to, you can work really hard for the first week and take the second week off! Anything is possible with Vworker.

No comments:

Post a Comment