Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Safety Features

The great thing about Vworker is: there are virtually no risks! They have many safety features built right in. I am, by nature, very wary of things I don't do often or do not understand. So, I am wary of the Internet! But I feel very safe working for Vworker.

For one thing, the employer has to deposit the money before you can even work on their project. To me, this is a huge safety feature. How discouraging to work hard on a project and not get paid! This feature does not allow an employer to suddenly decide not to pay you. If there are discrepancies, ie: you say you did the work but the employer does not, you can put the project into arbitration, and a third party will decide the fate of the money. If you are an honest and hard worker, you have nothing to fear -- you WILL get paid for your work!

Secondly, no personal information is shared. If you are particularly wary of all things Internet, you could even set up a separate e-mail account specifically for your working e-mails. This is the only piece of information vworker will ever share, and that is only to an employer that has already accepted your bid. They highly discourage outside communication, though. Anything said off-site can not be proved or disproved in an arbitration proceeding, so they warn against doing it. It is not illegal, per say, but frowned upon. From my own personal experience, it is much, much better to only communicate on-site.

You do need to provide a mailing address to Vworker if you want a snail mail check, but again, they will share this with no one. In fact, I got in trouble when I first started because I had not deleted personal information out of my resume ( I had just copied and pasted).

It is truly a completely safe way to work from home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment